MAKE WINDOWS 7 HOME BASIC TO ULTIMATE EASILY

Hello friends I am back again with a new trick........
JUST FORGET YOUR LESS FEATURED WINDOWS 7
HOME BASIC AND UPGRADE TO ULTIMATE VERSION EASILY WITH NO COST  


STEP-1
 Go to start search for automatic upgrade option click on it
STEP-2
 At the bottom choose the option enter key
STEP-3
Enter the key-    342DG6YJR8X92GVV7DCVP4K27 
click finish wait for a few minutes the computer will restart several times and 
wow! you are done, You have the ULTIMATE version of windows 7 and all its features....


Enjoy friends and if you have any problem comment here I will solve all the Queries......
Like my face book page if you like my post...

You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Share Your Views...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Widget by:Tech22
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!