JOIN AND EARN

JOIN AND EARN paisalive is a company which gives money just for opening emails which are called paid emails only in INDIA this facility is given only Indian members are allowed also for business marketing purpose
companies can advertise here at very low cost.I am also in paisalive for last 1 month I am writing this post because I have now Rs2250 in my paisalive inbox.and i want to withdraw it.A minimum of Rs500 is required to withdraw your money no alertpay or paypal account is required for payment they will give cheques to the members address directly.

Also you can earn money by referring friends it gives rs10 for each referral for the 1st 10 and after that rs 2.00
for each.

Also you have Rs99.00 instantly when you join by my referral id so don't waste your time join now
Given below is the check of the person by whose referral i JOINED PAISALIVE


Have a nice day visitors.......

You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Share Your Views...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Widget by:Tech22
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!